Friday 25th August 2017
9am - Ergon Energy Smoko in Bob Poncho Park - Live Entertainment
Smoko in the park for all the family to enjoy with music and activities, including market stalls and chocolate wheel, to keep everyone amused while enjoying a cuppa with friends and family till noon.
Friday Evening: Rodeo & Entertainment.
- 5pm - Gates Open - Live Music - 'Carrizma'
- 6pm - Cunnamulla Fella Challenge - 7 Bush Skills put to the test against teams of two (2) for over $1,300.00 prize money, buckles and sash.
- 7pm - Special Act by Guy McLean - an Australian that now lives in America & will come to Cunnamulla while in Australian in August.
- 8pm - Rodeo
- Open Bareback
- Open & Seniors Bronc Ride
- Australian Seniors Bull Ride
- Steer Ride
- Nominations to Liz Land 0428551587 by Monday 20th August 2017
- Round off the night with Live Music til Late
Saturday Morning: 26th August 2017
- 8am - Santos Breakfast in the Local Park
Activities - include Demonstrations of Wood chopping & timber slabbing, Shearing, Poetry and Liberty Horsemanship
- More fun and time to catch up with friends
- 12 noon - Show Grounds - Contact Toni Pender 0427 554 871
Motor Bike Events
- 12:30pm - Family Variety Concert at the Shire Hall - Lunch available
The Cunnamulla Fella Festival Family Variety Concert showcasing local students is proudly presented by RADF and the Cunnamulla Library - Tammy Hickey
Saturday Evening: 26th August 2017
- 5pm - Gates open with the PBR Bull Ride. It is the 'toughest sport on dirt', and hopes to boast National and International riders, riding some of the rankest bulls for a prize purse of $10,000 and the only OPAL BUCKLE on the PBR circuit. Never miss any of the action, with widescreen replays. After the bulls' stop bucking, a Fire Works display, and then more live music with Don Costa, to end the night in fine style.
Sunday 27th - Centenary Park
- 7am - Bill Johnstone Memorial Triathlon
- 2km run 20km Bike Ride, 200m swim
- Info - Maryanne - 0409 551 407
- 8am - Breakfast, live music and presentations
- With a new activity this year, a free live music concert with lunch,refreshments and bar available into the afternoon.
So don your Akubra, your best pair of boots and favourite shirt and head west this August to the Paroo Shire and the Cunnamulla Fella Festival.
For further information contact:
Cunnamulla Fella Visitor Centre on (07) 4655 8470
Liz Land 0428 551 587
Email Liz: email@example.com
Festival 2017 is proudly presented by Paroo Shire Council.
The committee also support the Responsible Serving of Alcohol. (RSA)